27.9.11

"They said- Adults need to have fun so children will want to grow up."






Joy for Beginners written by Erica Bauermeister is fascinating and a true parable into the heart of six surprising women. It’s a rich tale about uncommon friends who gather to celebrate their friend Kate’s recovery from cancer. But this isn’t one of “those” books that makes you want to run out and chase life buy the tale. It’s what I like to call a bubble book, the noise and chaos around the narrative is hushed and the winds stand still. With luscious food, a lot of wine and amazing friendships cancer free Kate challenges the offbeat women in her life to acts of fearlessness. Each woman must face a challenge Kate sets out in their path. One is forced to travel alone and another must learn to bake bread, as many things in life it’s not about the fact it’s about the journey to find the fact.
I stumbled upon this warming tale when I was in the charming Booth Bay Harbor, ME with my Sully. I thought I would share some pics from the trip. As usual I dare you to try it!










No comments:

Post a Comment